FILERECOVERY® Professional Edition
FILERECOVERY® Professional Data Recovery Software is the data recovery software and hard drive recovery utility corporate-level users will want to choose for file and data recovery. Should you own a RAID system, FILERECOVERY® Professional Edition or FILERECOVERY® Enterprise Edition will be the versions you should consider.
Here are a number of the features and benefits of FILERECOVERY Professional.
FILERECOVERY® Professional Data Recovery Software will recover files if they have been deleted from the command line, from within an application, the file system, or removed from the recycle bin.
- FILERECOVERY® has an easy to use interface that will walk you through the program.
- You can scan all the volumes on your machine and build a directory tree of lost data or deleted files
- You can search for lost and/or deleted files by file name
- SAFE! FILERECOVERY® Professional Data Recovery Software will not write to the drive it is scanning.
- Can recover CD/DVD media, as well as USB and Flash drives.
- Copy Disk - copies the selected disk to another destination disk. This is a great feature for copying large hard drives.
- Create and Restore Image - with this feature you create an image file of a selected disk. With the Restore Image feature, you can write the image file to another disk. This is a super feature if you have a drive that is beginning to fail.
- E-mail recovery - this feature lets you view and recover items from a selected e-mail database, showing both existing and deleted e-mails. You can either print or save these items to a hard disk. This feature works with Outlook Express, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Becky and Eudora.
- Supports RAID recovery. However, it does not support remote access recovery. If you need remote access recovery, please see FILERECOVERY® Enterprise Edition
- You can save to any drive
FILERECOVERY® Professional Data Recovery Software is available as a free evaluation so you can try before you buy.
|FILERECOVERY® Professional PC
One Year License
|FILERECOVERY® Professional Mac
One Year License
|Try Free Evaluation||Try Free Evaluation|
Mac OS X --
To preserve the drive with the deleted files, all recovered files must be saved to another storage device or another drive letter in the system.
Do not download the software to the drive that you want to recover.
FILERECOVERY® Professional Data Recovery Software is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean
Should your device not be recoverable with our software, we may still be able to perform a physical recovery and recover your lost data. Contact us at 866.603.2195 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Should your PC not be able to recognize the device your are trying to recover from, we have experienced technicians who can perform a physical recovery at one of our data recovery centers. To contact our data recovery centers, just click here >>> Data Recovery Centers <<<<<